Join our Team
Build the future of TitanReach
Square Root Studios exists to inspire creativity and bring people together through player-focussed experiences. We are connected by values of inclusivity, collaboration and an ambition to create amazing games. Our team strives to promote equality and to create a thriving community which welcomes people from any background.
We are looking for people who will share these principles, work with us to build a game to be proud of, and push to achieve challenging goals while having fun along the way. If you are excited to share your skills and perspectives with the team, we would love to hear from you.
Please include resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Applications with no portfolio will not be considered. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Gameplay Programmer (Full Time)
- Great C# and Unity Experience
- Understanding of how to write server authorative code
- Understanding of how to work with both client and server codebases
- Strong organisational and communication skills, self-driven, problem solver
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- PlasticSCM & Monday.com experience
- Experience working with a team
- Published a game, either independently or in a team